Rythm of history

I was glued to the web watching Charlie Rose interview Warren Buffet. There is something about the man that is truly captivating. Could it be because I am chronically aware of the things he has achieved or is it simply that the man is that good?

The interview was captivating and the man talks with such utter simplicity that it is hard but to admire how he gets to be so grounded. But none of that is why I write this. He said one thing that really caught my attention and I figured I should note it down somewhere before I forget it.

Actually he was quoting Mark Twain when he said:

"History doesn't repeat itself but it sure rhymes"

Think about it. You must have surely experienced it sometime in your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragility of social order

Mathematics and I

To you my brother